BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mouth/Hand Exploration

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Patrick is so interested in his hands right now. He is really trying to control them. He can grasp objects for a little while and tries to bring them to his mouth but can't quite control them yet. He continues to talk a lot. We have been out a lot this week because I have had a tooth abscess (yes, people who work in a dental office can get an abscess too...and it is horrible!!). So I have been in a lot of pain and my face has been swollen all week. So Teddy has been shuttling me around to all my dental appointments because I was on too many painkillers to drive myself. Well, Patrick has discovered he does not like to sleep when we are out. He thinks he is going to miss something. It is cute, but at the same time, he gets overtired and cranky.

No comments: