BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 5, 2009

More Teething

Poor Paddy, he is teething again...or should I say poor mom and dad?? Actually the tooth (his lower right first molar) is just breaking through, so we are nearing the end for this round. But poor little guy has a teething rash all over! His belly and back are all red. And his little cheeks! He is doing better this time around. He really only gets upset when he trips over his feet! Good news is that he is becoming more of a cuddlier. I think that is because Opa held him A LOT when he was here. So he will climb up next to me and lay his head on my arm...can you see me melting??

3 comments:

Living in Denver said...

I missed him a lot. I hope he's going to be ok again soon. Give him a hug for me.

Love, dad

Breenette said...

Poor little guy! Addison is getting her top two molars right now and man does it make for some crabby crab days. I think we are nearing the end of this round though.

Tell me, what is a teething rash? Addison has had several rashes lately and because they appeared while she was on or just finishing antibiotics they were thinking she could have some allergic reactions to different meds - maybe it was actually just this teething rash you spoke of.

The Nugen's said...

From what I can tell doing research, some babies just get a rash when teething. Some say it is from drool and some say from a fever while teething. I am just guessing that is what he has because he doesn't fit any other rash symptoms. I would take him to the doctor but they say for most rashes there is no treatment unless it oozes or doesn't whiten when you press on it. If it doesn't go away in a few days though I will probably take him in just to be sure.