So here is another dancing video featuring Patrick Nugen! He did a much better dance the first time around but of course I couldn't get to the camera in time!
That is precious! Must be the age cause Addison dances very similar! I will have to post up my video of her dancing to Danny Gokey (American Idol) a few weeks ago. So much fun! :) Thanks for sharing that...it made me smile. :)
I know Uncle Bug...I suck! Will play catch up soon. Been too busy with fundraising that the last thing I wanna do is hang on the computer uploading photos and stuff. Soon, promise!
We started this blog on a request from Mel's father who had to move to Denver for 9 months. He didn't want to miss Patrick and Parker growing up. Turns out we love posting on here. We have so many family members and friends that live far away that we want them to be a part of our everyday lives too. Hope you enjoy reading about and seeing Patrick and Parker grow up. Leave us a note every once in a while so we know your out there (I let the comments be from anonymous users so you don't have to create an account, but PLEASE leave us your name so we know who visited)!
Love,
Teddy and Mel
6 comments:
That is precious! Must be the age cause Addison dances very similar! I will have to post up my video of her dancing to Danny Gokey (American Idol) a few weeks ago. So much fun! :) Thanks for sharing that...it made me smile. :)
You're beautiful Patrick!
Did I see you playing air guitar?
Jamie in La Quinta
I like this post for the sole purpose of being able to watch AI. Having only two basic channels sucks big time.
PS...Patrick is HOT. I wanna kiss those leggies!
You went the whole month of April without blogging. Hint. Hint.
I know Uncle Bug...I suck! Will play catch up soon. Been too busy with fundraising that the last thing I wanna do is hang on the computer uploading photos and stuff. Soon, promise!
Go Patrick!
Post a Comment