BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 15, 2009

Testing, testing 123...sending my first mobile blog!! As soon as Apple's new iPhone software is available, I can send photos from my phone to my blog!! How cool!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really?

dad

Breenette said...

What mobile blogger are you using?

The Nugen's said...

I am using the one that blogger supplies. On my dashboard, in the lower left corner it said blog from your phone or something like that, so I signed up. All you do is send text messages and it posts it as a blog entry for you. You don't get a title, but it is so cool!

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe you'll update more now that you can do it by phone when you're out!! :) love you, furrie

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

ooooh la la. are u gonna write a blog on how to do it? i have the iphone but i only know how to do like A thing on it. or maybe two.