PS. I know I left you hanging on the Alaska trip, but I will finish it soon...maybe when Teddy finishes his post! :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Jump and Flip
Paddy has been jumping all the time lately. Today he figured out how to jump off the fireplace. He has also, unbeknownst to me, been doing somersaults all the time! He tried somersaults for a long time, but I never knew he succeeded in doing them. He is really good at it! So here is a (rather dark, sorry!) video of him jumping and flipping. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i think penny is gonna be like this when he gets bigger!
ur spinning baby is looking more like a human than a tadpole!! i'm just happy that SOMEONE is behind me in the numbers. whoa momma....209? and i'm complaining that mine won't get out of the 100's!
how u feelin btw?
Definitely a 10! Cade loved the video - espcially the part when Paddy talked to the camera :)
Wow, he's changed so much since I saw him last. He's no longer wobbly! Great job guys, and Paddy too!
Love yall, and see you soon.
daddio
Hey Girl! Hope yall are having a great time with your Dad and Jan! Thinking about you and Teddy today and tomorrow!
Post a Comment