BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 31, 2007

First ER visit and Happy New Year!!!

Well, it was bound to happen. And for something so minor. All the kiddos were sick (sore throat, runny nosy) during Christmas at all the get togethers and passed it along to Teddy, who in turn passed it along to Patrick. We called the doctor last night just to see if we could give him Tylenol because we could tell he was not feeling well, but had no fever. They said with a infant as young as him, they usually don't show symptoms of more serious illnesses so we needed to get him checked out immediately. So off to the ER. They tested him for RSV, which luckily he didn't have (probably will sometime in his life, but we lucked out this time). They said he had a virus and we needed to follow up with his pediatrician in the morning. So I took him to the doctor this morning and they agreed that he does have a virus, but also has the beginning of an ear infection. So he is on antibiotics for that.

Opa is was really looking forward to keeping him tonight even though I warned him of the fussiness and crying. So I let him take him. Hope he gets some sleep ;)

Cute photo below:


Happy New Year! Hope 2008 brings you all your dreams!
Love, The Nugen Family

1 comment:

recnac etatsorp said...

Opa is having a good time with him, and thanks for Jamiee's help. Patrick is doing great. He ate at 730, pooped soon after, and slept till 930pm. Then at 10 I have him the meds, and he ate again (actually drank) and is now sleeping in our room bundled up per Mel's instruction. No fussiness nor crying. I got a bottle ready to be armed up in the fridge in case he wakes up later tonite/morning. Happy New Year 2008.