BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 10, 2007

For you Pappy...

So, I don't know if I will keep up with this, but Pappy requested a blog site for Patrick. Right now I am completely bored with being off work...I have worked since I was 16 (with the exception of the school year, when I was too busy to work. Stingerettes, musicals, etc...) and I am going stir crazy!!! I seriously doubt I could ever be a stay at home mom. It is a tough job, so if you have the patience for it I admire you tremendously. Don't get me wrong, I don't want someone else to "raise" my child but a person can go crazy with the monotonous routine of caring for a child, especially a newborn.

Anyway, this is suppose to be about Patrick. So we are starting to settle into as much of a routine as you can with a newborn. He wakes up, we change his diaper, he eats, he goes to sleep, he wakes up again, we play for a bit, change diaper, eat, sleep, and the cycle starts again. We really look forward to waiting for daddy to come home and not only relieve mom but it is delightful to watch him with his son. He was born to be a dad, it comes so natural to him. I think that is why I married him...among other reasons.
So here are two photos of us playing today...

So that is all for today. Check back tomorrow or maybe sometime in the future. Hopefully I can have the patience for this.

2 comments:

recnac etatsorp said...

He's got big eyes! Most of the times that I've seen him, he's got it closed, so I didn't realized this until now.

Grandma Kathy said...

He the cutest, sweetiest baby.