BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun Times with Mom and Dad

Teddy took a much needed few days off from work this past week. Besides when we had Patrick, he hasn't had any time off since we went to Hawaii last August. So we took some pictures and videos playing with Paddy. He is now pulling up on the couch and table, crawling all over the house, and can walk pretty well holding our hands. It's only a matter of time now! Enjoy!

Here is another one of his "hats"!

Just call him Mr. Drooler!

He LOVES to play inside this plastic storage box. Good thing too because it is the only thing that contains him these days!

New video of Patrick crawling, just for you Steph!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can see his lower 2 teeth!

And he crawls pretty good too. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you updated, I love coming to your page and seeing Patrick....even though I get to see him more often than your family...I LOVE THIS LITTLE MAN!!!! He is SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!
Julie