BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19, 2008

More teething...

The last few days/nights have been, umm how shall we say it?, NOT FUN! Patrick has been teething like crazy. From what I can feel/see, he is about to get 4 more teeth so no wonder he is whining, crying, screaming, waking up, drooling, etc... I feel sorry for the little guy slightly more than I feel sorry for Teddy and me...just kidding. It really breaks my heart to see him in pain. Luckily today he has been much better. No break through yet but almost. I will get some more pictures when they do. Wish him luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you have one of those super duper numbing thing from the office for Paddy's gum?

I had my first crown work this past Wednesday, and in the process of making an imprint, I bit my tongue twice, so he just put the temp in without any grooves, just a flat surface.

Dad