Thursday, September 4, 2008
Patrick's Tricks
Wow, with all that has been going on with my niece, I haven't been posting about Paddy. He continues to surprise us with the new things he does daily. He is now clapping, shaking his head no (although he doesn't do this as an answer to a question, he just thinks it's funny so he does it a lot!!), he can throw a ball, put a ball in a cup (about 1 out of 5 times), lots of cruising going on. He doesn't like to sleep anymore because he can stand up/sit up in his crib, so it takes at least an hour before he goes to sleep for nap and bedtime. Opa was in town last weekend and we got a cute picture on his camera of him sitting in his crib, but I haven't gotten those pictures yet, so when I do I will post it. Let's see, what else?? He loves food, in case you couldn't tell by his size!! Any time Teddy or I eat anything he wants some. He drinks from a sippy cup and we are trying to get him used to his shoes. So anyway, I will post some pictures soon, but I am exhausted after a stressful day. See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, you need to update the wording now. I sent you the pictures last night :-)
Love, Dad
I got him a cute little outfit from Thailand (and matching ones for the other nephews). I'll send them when I'm back in Houston then you need to post pics!
Post a Comment