We always do a fun gift exchange and Teddy ended up with a table top foosball table that I knew Patrick would love. I had to take the little soccer balls away because they fit perfectly in his mouth, so he was walking around the house with it in his mouth! But he is really liking the table. He is "getting in the game". It is so funny. He climbs in and moves the little men!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Get in the Game!
Last night was my Christmas Party with work. We had a great time, lots of laughter and friends. Thanks everyone for a great time, especially Dr. Allen and Susan.

We always do a fun gift exchange and Teddy ended up with a table top foosball table that I knew Patrick would love. I had to take the little soccer balls away because they fit perfectly in his mouth, so he was walking around the house with it in his mouth! But he is really liking the table. He is "getting in the game". It is so funny. He climbs in and moves the little men!


We always do a fun gift exchange and Teddy ended up with a table top foosball table that I knew Patrick would love. I had to take the little soccer balls away because they fit perfectly in his mouth, so he was walking around the house with it in his mouth! But he is really liking the table. He is "getting in the game". It is so funny. He climbs in and moves the little men!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment