BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 1, 2008

Relaxation

Wow, it felt really wierd not rushing/brain storming to post today. But here I am. I guess I missed you! It has been nice just to relax today. I went to the podiatrist this morning and a little shopping with Granna (she had to spoil the grandkids!) but other than those couple hours this morning I haven't done much. The house was quiet without everyone gathered. Not that having everyone over is bad, quite the opposite. I love having family around even if it is stressful at times. It is just nice to have the quiet, after everyone has left or gone to sleep, when you can just chill.

Teddy and I had a great date last night after we dropped Uncle Bug off at the airport. We saw Four Christmases, then went bowling. We had a good time together. On Friday, we are flying to Palm Desert, CA to spend a few days with Teddy's family. They have never met Patrick so they are super excited.

Ok, now I am rambling so I will go. :) :) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Something to read! It has been so lonely trolling the blogs and finding nothing to read now that November is over!!! Thanks for posting! Love, Furrie