BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 27, 2009

Cousin Eric Rolls Over

Aunt Jen requested I post this video of Eric rolling over on MY blog because she refuses to get one of her own. I thought for a second about NOT posting it and force her to create a blog of her own, but I know her well enough to know she would not do it! Thus no one would ever get to see Eric roll over. So here you go...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting it Melly! That was Eric's 4th roll over since Wednesday, so he is getting pretty good at it. :) Love you, Furrie

Anonymous said...

One month old and he can do that already. Wow, have you been feeding steroid? :-)

Love,

Dad

Breenette said...

Holy cow early learner! That's awesome! My doc was shocked when I showed him that Addison was rolling both ways at 3.5 months! Eric is trying hard to keep up with big bro isn't he! :) Goooo Eric!!!