BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello

Well, not much to report. We had Opa and Granna here this past weekend for Granna's mom's funeral and to see Cousin Eric. Cousin Eric and the rest of the Baggett family are doing good. So far he is a quiet baby. Cousin Owen so far is adjusting well to having a new brother.

Teddy passed his second insurance agent test so now he is ready for training, which he will begin in about 2 weeks.

Paddy is doing great. Ask him what a frog says and he says, "Bit bit" (ribbit ribbit)! So cute. He has such a big personality and is so unique. Like when he runs, he leans slightly forward and both of his arms go straight behind him, Opa compared him to a penguin. :)

So that's all. I know boring, but if I didn't post something I would have been called out! ;)

No comments: