So I started a wish list for Baby #2. It is directly to the right. Feel free to browse and purchase as the desire hits. Or if you are too cheap, I guess you could suggest other items you think are great! Remember these items are for the BABY not ME ;)
1 comment:
If you never got one of these...I HIGHLY recommend it! It is in my top two of the must haves for baby through toddler years!
When Addison was teeny I could lay her down in the seat section of the cart using this...as she got older it kept her hands and mouth completely protected from all the nasty germs that shopping carts get. Most of the ones sold do not provide complete coverage the way this one does! It even has a pillow for baby to rest their head on ... or hit you with...Addison was keen on doing that...we both would laugh very hard!
And not to preach here...but please please please...DO NOT set your infant carrier on the seat part of the cart even if it has the latches to do so! I have personally witnessed someone bump into one of these and the entire infant carrier fell off and upside down onto the floor with baby in it! It was horrifying!) http://www.buggybaggs.com/products/buggybagg/buggybagg_features.asp
Post a Comment