Ok, well for a quick update. We went to Las Vegas mid-September for Teddy's sister's wedding. It was really fun, especially since I had never been to Vegas before. It was really good to spend time with Teddy's side of the family since we don't get to see them that often. Well, I was gonna post a quick slideshow of some of the pictures I took but now I can't find them in my albums...oh well. Maybe later.
What else, Patrick continues to grow like a weed. He talks more and more every day and actually makes sense most of the time. He is really into cars (matchbox-like) and still loves his animals. He is awesome at animal sounds. He does the usual things like oink-oink, he snorts like a pig. It is cute. And I taught him to answer when you say "What does Paddy say?" He responds, "Wuv you (love you)". Here's a picture of our pumpkins...like the one in the back?
Baby Nugen is growing and moving on schedule. No, we still don't know the sex and are still NOT going to find out. I know, you think we are crazy but it is more fun this way. We did come up with a boy name and a girl name finally. I thought we would never decide. But I don't know if I am ready to share them yet, so I am gonna hold off for now. The baby moves all the time and Teddy can finally feel it! I am just starting to get uncomfortable at times. The usual back problems for me! I feel like this baby is a girl, because I seem to have more dramatic mood swings with this one that I don't remember having with Patrick. But who knows, we will see in February!
Teddy's insurance business is growing a little bit at a time. He is learning more and more with every new client and is enjoying himself. He loves being Paddy's dad...they have so much fun together. If you know anyone who needs auto/home/life/boat insurance, give us a call!!
That's all for now. Here's a video of Paddy jumping...listen to him say "Hold you".
2 comments:
1. NaBloPoMo? Maybe
2. Paddy: Terrible Two is true, but I love him nonetheless.
3. Name: different than the choices you mentioned to me previously?
Dad/Opa
NaBloPoMo? Sorry, no.
Paddy is such a daredevil! Owen wouldn't jump that far at that age -- you had to be almost touching him!
Post a Comment