BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Super Swimmer and Princess Parker

A few weeks ago when we put Patrick back in the water, it seemed like he regressed and didn't like to swim anymore. But after it warmed up a bit more and he got used to it again, he is swimming like a fish and LOVES it! He will jump off the side with no fear and is now swimming about 4-5 feet on his own! He loves when I dunk him.


Parker is getting bigger...well her head is! Her head seems abnormally large but it probably isn't. She goes to the doctor on Monday for her 4 month checkup. Can you believe she is already 4 months? She is interacting a lot more, laughing and cooing. She has recently started sucking her thumb. NOT ALLOWED IN MY HOUSE! It is driving me crazy. She only sucks on her right thumb with her fingers open over her nose and eyes. It is the cutest thing ever, but I'm working on breaking the habit. She has to wear a sock on her hand so she doesn't do it. I know I'm a mean mommy, but you can't cut her thumb off and I don't want to go through the withdrawals of thumb sucking. I hear it is not fun! I'll be sure to give you a mini update next week about her weight and length and all that jazz after her appointment.

1 comment:

Living in Denver said...

Its about time you update this page. I am looking forward to seeing Paddy swim and holding Parker again.