BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stuff

Since I suck a blogging on a daily basis, I figure almost weekly updates will have to do. So here are the last week's events. Sorry the pictures are not "clickable", I needed to see what I was narrating, so if you want a full size image, email me or login to my Picasa web album and you can get it there.

This girl can sleep anywhere! Jumperoo, Bumbo...who cares!

Ok, I am officially putting it in writing. I like having a girl. I like the cute (nonpink/nonfrilly) outfits they have for girls, they don't have fun stuff for boys. Parker is so tiny and sweet. This is not her first dress, but the first one that fits her! How sweet!
I just love baby jeans. They are so cute. These can be rolled up into capri jeans! I can't find shoes that fit her. Her feet are so tiny and the smallest they make in a real shoe is a size 2. I found the cutest ones at Converse that were ladybugs, but the smallest they had was a 4. Bummer.
On Sunday, we met the Baggetts at Grapevine Mills Mall. We walked around, shopped a little, rode the train and carousel. We ate at the Rainforest Cafe, Paddy was funny because he was scared of the jungle noises, so every time they came on, he jumped in Teddy's or my lap and hung on for dear life!

3 comments:

Living in Denver said...

Two more weeks and we'll get to see her. And she has such long eye lashes. Definitely not a Rahmandar trait.

Thompsons4 said...

Your kiddos really are just the cutest!!!

Aimee said...

She is so cute! Dressing a girl is a lot of fun! So many more options than for the boys.