BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

First Toy

Believe it or not Teddy and I have not bought Patrick any toys. I guess it is not that unbelievable because he is just now interested in holding them, but the one thing he absolutely loves is his jumperoo. One day we were surfing the net and found a Jeep Walker/Playstation. (I know walkers are not "safe", but we don't have stairs and I don't plan for him to use it outside) So we just had to get it for him. He is not as into it as his jumperoo, but still likes it. He holds onto the steering wheel and turns it. He honks the horn and pushes the buttons. So cute.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute. He's growing so fast and doing so many new things. I missed yall. Glad that you can be here soon. LOve ya, Daddio