I took Paddy to UTD (University of Texas at Dallas) today for an infant learning program they are doing there. They contacted me through a list they got from the hospital when Paddy was born. He did really well. I think he had fun. They gave him an honorary degree in infant science, see it below.
The rest of the pictures are just our daily lives. We were doing yard/pool work yesterday so Paddy hung out with us and wore his cute little hat to protect his huge noggin; with the hat on he looks a little like me finally. And isn't he cute staring at dad? He just looks mesmerized by him.




3 comments:
Still squeling? Love ya, Opa
Hey, he actually does look like you when he has his hat on and Teddy when he has the hat off...too, cute!!!
Yeah, Toby's screaming is a bit hard to take, but he has gotten better now that he's a bit older and has more words.
I miss you guys!! We spent so much time together that it feels strange not to be seeing you regularly. Even Toby is asking about Pat-ik. :-)
Post a Comment