On Tuesday, we went to see Teddy's cousin Kevin, who was in town for business. It was good to see him.
Opa and Granna were in town this week for a visit. It was really good to see them, we missed (and will continue to miss) them. They were so excited to see all the grandkids at their house when they got home.
Jamiee had here 15th birthday on Saturday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIEE! WE LOVE YOU!
Steph, Jamiee, and the boys go home on Sunday. :( We are really going to miss them. We have gotten used to having them around, but I know how much they miss Brian and I can only imagine how much he misses them.
Believe it or not, it is actually snowing here right now. I was a really bad mom and took a picture of Patrick in the snow...please don't leave me mean comments. I know "he is going to get sick, he is so cold, blah blah blah" I only had him out there for maybe 30 seconds and he had a very thick blanket on him and his head was covered. But I just had to do it. Needless to say, he did not appreciate it but oh well. He is sound asleep and toasty warm in his bed right now for his 11 hour sleep. Yes, my baby sleeps on average 11 hours at night! Yea!!




No comments:
Post a Comment