BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 12, 2008

Gone For a Week...

Ok, so I lied. I said I was going to post some pictures from yesterday but I don't have time right now! I am sorry! My boss is taking the whole office to Cabo San Lucas for 4 1/2 days (I know, poor me, right??) and I leave on Thursday morning so I have SO much to do before I leave. Teddy will be here with Paddy. While he is working we have a couple of people watching Paddy! One of Teddy's friends from work, Danielle is going to watch him on Thursday...THANKS DANIELLE!!! And Granna is coming him to watch him from Friday to Sunday...THANKS GRANNA! So I expect them to take lots of pictures while I am gone and I will take lots of pictures while I am having fun in the sun on the beaches of Cabo. Stay tuned for photos and more postings next week!

No comments: