HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to anyone reading who is a mother or a mother to be.
Suddenly the meaning of Mother's Day has changed! I don't think you ever REALLY TRULY appreciate what your mother did for you until you have a child. So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MOM!!!
Today we are having Grandma Kathy, Grandpa Dusty, Shea, Jen and Owen come over for a BBQ by the pool (we heated up the hot tub for the kiddos). Then tonight Teddy, Paddy, and I are going to Truluck's for dinner...yummmmmmy. I will post some pictures later today or tomorrow. For now, enjoy the day!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mel, Happy Mother's Day to you, your FIRST and not the last! I pray that the Lord will continue to bless you and the family. I am proud to be your father.
Post a Comment