We are getting settled in after a 12 hour move yesterday...that sucked! It was so hot out we were drained of all energy. And you never realize how much stuff you have until you try to pack it up. I emptied out my closet and donated over 1/2 of my clothes. We also have a huge pile of stuff in our living room at the old house waiting for the Salvation Army pickup on Tuesday. Teddy still has to go over and finish some stuff at the house so we can put it on the market next week. I need to give a special THANKS to my friend Julie, who watched Patrick all day while we moved. We are so lucky to have friends like her who love our baby as much as their own!
Opa and Granna came in town a couple weeks ago for Opa's birthday. It was great to have them home again. Uncle Bug also came in town for a visit. Here are a bunch of pictures from the weekend:
Opa, Granna, and Paddy swimming...well Opa and Paddy swimming.
Uncle Bug and Paddy
Aunt Jen and Paddy...she is checking out his teeth...yes, I said teeth. He has 2 now.
Paddy loves water, so Opa went walking in the rain with him. He loved it!
More Opa and Paddy swimming.
Owen sharing his recorder (whistle) with Paddy. They love playing together.
Here is a picture of Paddy chilling with his dad. Here is a video of Patrick laughing while I blow bubbles in the pool. He had so much fun.
Ok, what else? Patrick is not crawling yet. He really wants to but it's just not working for him. He can rock a little bit but then falls forward. He will scoot backwards and go around in circles. He tries to pull himself up on couch or table, but can't quite figure how to get his legs under him yet.
Ok, that's all for now. More soon.
3 comments:
Yeah, Thanks for the Update...Thanks you for letting me watch Patrick...He was a blast and SOOOOO awesome, We ran around and he never even cried at all!!! TOO BAD APRIL was out of town cause she missed out!!! HAHAH APRIL!!! I got to watch Patty!!! Hope you guys are all settled in with your new home (I guess you would say)!!!! Caden and Claire wanted to rewatch Patty laughing over and over, I think we are on about #10 and they are just laughing right along!!! See ya soon!
-Julie
The video is awesome! I love that laugh.
And the pic of "Teddy chilling with his dad." :-) Teddy and his dad sure look a lot alike at that age! hee hee
Ok, I fixed it...thanks!
Post a Comment