BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Talking, Talking, Talking

We are getting nonstop talking from the little man these days. His favorite thing to talk about is his "a dadda da da da" (his dad). It is so adorable, just listen.

5 comments:

Bugman said...

I didn't realize Grover was his dad. Does Teddy know?

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! Give him a kiss from Alaska!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am missing most of his growing phases. He sits so well, and now the jabbering. Can't wait till we get home. Well, we miss Owen and yall too. :-)

Anonymous said...

looks like he loves reading books from looking thru the clips ,he seems like ignoring the toys around him
thank God for the computer that making long distance communication
possible,

Auntie Jilly said...

wow!! He is so cute! I had no idea he could be that vocal. Now, let's work on mamamamamamama! Don't you think Mel?
:) April