BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New things

Patrick is starting to figure things out, or as Teddy puts it, "Starting to act like a REAL person". He is just doing so many new things each day. There will be no pictures today but here are some of the new things he is doing.

*Goes nose to nose with you and stares into your eyes. Holds completely still for about 30 seconds at a time while doing this and every time he does it I laugh my butt off...it is hilarious.

*Will no longer play on the floor while sitting. He HAS to stand at the couch or table and just blow raspberries with his tongue out. Doesn't care to play with his toys, just loves to stand.

*When on his belly he will push up with his hand and then get on his toes and hold his whole body up with just his hands and toes, almost looks like he is going to do a push up.

*Blows raspberries while eating. Dad thinks this is great, and encourages him. Mom thinks this is not so great and tells him no-no. So you can only imagine how confused he is, but yet he continues to do it...hmmmm I think I am in trouble. Maybe I have to retrain dad before I can train Paddy. Wish me luck!

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed him very much, but well see him again soon! I guess he listens to Dad more than he listens to mom, just like you :-)

Love, Pappy