BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

We did it!!



Here to my fellow NaBloPoMo challengers...Living In Denver, Still Working on It, D Life, A Quiverful, and even though he was the challenger who started all this but didn't finish...Entramblitures. We did it! Congrats to all of you!

When I accepted this challenge, I knew (like you Steph) that it would be difficult for me to post thought provoking things every day. I was lazy here and there by posting videos and photos/slideshows, but I put some time and thought in taking those photos/videos and posting them. I am proud of what I have done. I hope it will encourage me to post on a more regular basis. I have really enjoyed reading everyone's blog and how excited y'all were with your postings. Maybe next year in November when NaBloPoMo rolls around again, we will rise to the challenge again and invite more family and friends to start their own blogs...Jen, April, Julie?? That is a shout out for you!

Until December...

PS. Teddy says I had to finish today to close out NaBloPoMo, but I promise I will make him finish his pill bug story...I know you are dying to know if Bengy ate his beloved pet or not. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you too. Congratulations. And next... 365 posts in 365 days. You wanna? I will if you will.

The Nugen's said...

Ummm...maybe not 365. How about 3 times a week starting January? Maybe 2010 will be 365!