BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Paddy's Big Boy Bed!

Since Paddy can climb out of his crib, we decided we should go ahead and take the front part of his crib off and turn it into a toddler bed.  Look how cute he is.  He wouldn't let me take a picture of him in his bed because he was afraid I was going to make him go to sleep!
For the most part, he is doing pretty well about going to sleep.  He plays jack-in-the-box for a while, making us go in there and put him back in bed.  Luckily this only lasts for about 10-15 minutes each night.  Last night he didn't get up at all!!!  He has fallen out twice, the railing is just not high enough to stop him from rolling off, but he is not that far from the ground so we are not worried he is going to hurt himself.  Today about 1 hour into nap time, he fell out and I put him back in and he went back to sleep.  Then about 10-15 minutes later, the Fed-Ex guy rang the doorbell which makes the dogs go crazy and woke up Paddy.  I was ready to go outside and yell at the guy for ringing the doorbell, but noticed the sign I had up had blown away or something!  Good thing I looked before I yelled at him!!  Needless to say, there is a new laminated sign taped up over the doorbell!

2 comments:

Owen and Eric said...

We hate the doorbell, too! Well, actually, we hate the dogs barking, but I still blame the doorbell!

Paddy looks like he loves his "new" bed!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i'm gonna need to make a budget sign like that here pretty soon.

i can't wait for little penny to sleep in a big boy bed. wait a minute...what am i saying? YES i can wait....