BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Paddy Reading to Himself

I caught Paddy reading to himself.  The first video I got of him, was too dark but I wanted to get it on video in case he wouldn't do it when I let him know I was taping him.  So here is the second video, which of course is not as good as the first one, but is still stinking cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He reads only when reading back to front. how cute!

Dad/Opa

The Nugen's said...

He flips through...so sometimes it's front to back and sometimes it is back to front. He skips a lot of pages so he finishes his book too fast and has to go backwards!

Thompsons4 said...

What a smart boy!!!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

he is super yummy and i don't have any plans for dinner tonight....may i?