BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Videos

Ok, so I am continuing my slacking streak.  It's been a over a month since my last post!  Wow, I really have been lazy!  But give me a break, I am growing a baby!

Ok, here is a really cute video of Paddy and his stinky feet.  Listen to his cute laugh!

Here is a video that is cute, but no so cute.  Paddy learned how to climb out of his crib...a day most parents dread, me included.  I finally figured out how he did it the other day and now he will do it on command.  Lucky for us, he stays in bed pretty well.  He is just starting to climb out after his naps and in the morning.  If we are still in bed in the morning, he will come in our room and say, "Wake up!"  If he does climb out when he is supposed to be going to sleep, we just look at him and say, "Are you supposed to be out of bed??"  He will smile and then walk back to his room so we can put him back in bed.  I think he is just trying to show us he can do it!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A stinker!!!

Love,

Dad/Opa

Stephanie said...

Very fun! Toby watched with me and wanted to watch them over and over. He totally remembers and misses you guys. He said that he wanted Patrick to come over and play today.

Owen and Eric said...

I love his laugh -- it is so cute!!

Hey, can he get out if you take all his stuff out of the crib? He looks like he starts out standing on top of his blankets. :)