BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tantrums, Parker at 8 weeks, Entertainment, and Finger Painting

Like this face?

This is Paddy's tantrum face. I tell him a simple no and it turns into a 5 minute crying fest. He cries and screams and runs away. It is quite funny actually. Once he gets over it, he comes back in the room and cuddles for a few minutes.

Here is Parker at almost 8 weeks.

She goes to her 8 week checkup tomorrow. Weight and shots, gonna be a fun day!

Here is Patrick entertaining Parker...so sweet.





Here is Paddy finger painting. He loves to do it, but hates for his hands to be dirty, so he always asks me to clean his hands.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Paddy looks A LOT like Toby in these photos. I've always wondered who Toby looks like, and maybe it's you, Mellie! Genes are fun, aren't they!

Parker and Paddy are both looking great!

Living in Denver said...

Ow wow, Parker is just growing and growing. And I remember Paddy's tantrum face. Funny.