Although I hate to admit it because I have been bragging that I haven't gotten sick yet while everyone else is suffering, it hit my like a ton of bricks last night. There was no warning, one minute I was fine, the next I thought I was going to die. I called Teddy at work and made him come home as soon as he could and when he got home I took some good drugs and slept pretty much all night and today. Jen came over when Teddy left for work and helped out with Patrick so I could get some more sleep and try not to pass on my sickness to him again. Hopefully this is what he already had and he won't get it again. I am starting to feel slightly better.
We were suppose to go to Houston this weekend to watch Bug (Brian) run a half marathon, but since I am sick we had to cancel. Bug has been ill as well, so he is unsure if he is even going to run tomorrow morning. Hopefully when he wakes up in the morning he will be well enough to run. He has been training hard for this so I hope for him that he can do it. We are very proud of him either way. If you are reading this, GOOD LUCK BUG! WE LOVE YOU!
Here are a couple of photos. The first is Patrick after his bath, in his robe. He loves bathtime. He just lays there and enjoys the water on his belly. He almost fell asleep the other day. The second is all the boys! It is fun to watch them all together. They all have such different personalities and play together well most of the time. I hope I speak for all of us when I say we wish the Rozell's lived here all the time.
PS. My friend and coworker Jana had her baby boy, Eli Zane McMillan, last night. Congratulations and welcome to motherhood!!


2 comments:
bug ran and finished in 2hrs 28 minutes!!!
I am not looking forward to be moving away from yall. I will miss seeing and interacting them growing up, but know that I love you all very much and pray that our Good Lord will continue to watch over you and the family. Glad that Patrick is sleeping good, and he's grown nicely.
Post a Comment