Next, we have been trying to give Patrick more tummytime so he can get stronger and learn how to roll over soon. Let me tell you he HATES it!!! You have to try really hard to entertain him. Picture below.

The new thing he loves to do it suck on his hand. I got out his teething ring and he seemed to like the different textures on it. Picture below.

And last but not least. Teddy doesn't like to follow recommendations. I know he has Patrick's best interest in mind, so I don't fight him on things unless I really disagree with him. So he decided Patrick was ready to try some rice cereal. (According to the pediatricians, you are suppose to wait until at least 4 months). So we bought some the other day and gave a few (3) bites to Patrick. He really seemed to liked it and didn't spit it out. He did really well swallowing. Picture below.

PS. In case you were wondering, dad and Jan got to Denver safe and sound. They are settling into their apartment and are awaiting the arrival of their furniture. We really miss them! Can't wait until March (they come home for a visit)!
1 comment:
Wow, I wrote a comment yesterday but it disappeared. Thanks for keeping us updated. We missed yall terribly. Glad that Patrick is getting back to normal and healthy again. The rice cereal thing is what we did to you and your siblings when we were trying to get yall sleep through the night, thus we gave yall cereal earlier than what the books said, usually your "last" night time feeding so you have a full tummy. It worked.
Post a Comment