BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 5, 2008

True Smile

Patrick started smiling and cooing this week. It is exciting to see him respond to Teddy and me! Mostly to me...I am after all his favorite person! :)

Well, I have to go back to work next week. When I first brought him home from the hospital I thought I couldn't wait to go back to work because that was all I knew and this new thing in my life was making me unsure of myself. Now I am use to being off and I don't 100% want to go back to work. I am ready for the adult interactions and I do miss work, but I don't think I am quite there yet in my head. Oh, well, we will see what happens. Stay tuned.
Here are two photos of the cutie! One is his TRUE smile. The other is him during his "tummy time".

2 comments:

recnac etatsorp said...

Although it is hard to adjust to have a new "responsibility 24/7", seeing him grow and fully dependent on yall, I see that "family" link called love is bonding in yall. So, I can understand how you know feel about havig to leave him with someone else every few hours. Take care and we'll pray that all will go well.

Dkwee said...

melissa, who will take care the baby patrick while you are at work?
thank you for the letter and the pictures, love you all.