Thank God we only have 3 days left of NaBloPoMo. I am outta things to talk about! So today is going to be ramblings. Just everyday life.
Patrick fake sneezes. It is really cute. We fake the sneeze and say "Ah-choo", he fakes the sneeze and says "Ah-Boo" because he can't say his c's yet. Let see what else? He runs circles around his play area. Couch to couch, table to couch, fireplace to table, etc... The whole time he is jabbering to himself or fake sneezing. He LOVES to blow raspberries on anything that is bare. So my cheek, shoulder (as the Rozell's witnessed yesterday morning), he will sometimes pull up my shirt while I am sitting on the floor and blow them on my belly. He also loves to push your belly button. He likes it when you react, so we beep at him when he does it. He is really good about giving kisses on demand, although sometimes it seems like he wants to make out with his mom...open-mouth kisses! Gross! Mostly he gives closed mouth kisses though. He still likes to give squeezes (hugs) to his stuffed animals. He will stop whatever he is doing when he hears music so he can dance. He loves ice cream...just like his Opa. He loves to read. I love that his favorite person to read to him is his dad. He will bring you books and sit silently while you read to him, but he likes to turn the pages for you. Unfortunely he wants you to read the same book over and over again. He loves to bug the dogs. And thankfully they tolerate it most of the time. He is starting to get mad when we tell him no, but is learning. After we tell him no a few times, he will start to reach for something he is not suppose to touch (like the computer or tv) and stop himself and shake his head no like he is reminding himself not to do it. He loves just hanging out with his family. We take him everywhere we go and he just likes to watch. I love that after his naptime, I am the one he wants to cuddle with.
So that is all for today. I think I am going to go bowling with Bug and some of his friends while Paddy stays home with Opa and Granna. I actually get to use my bowling ball and bowling shoes for the first time in a long time! Wish me luck...I am a little rusty!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment