BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Help!


Ok, I am only a week into this and I am running out of things to say. I had stuff for the beginning of the month thanks to Owen and I have stuff for the end of the month thanks to Paddy and Thanksgiving, but what about the middle??

So I got to thinking and I am going to leave it up to you, my faithful readers! LOL! What do you want to know about Paddy?? I can't promise I will answer all of them because I know there will be TONS! :)

Thanks for the help.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Why don't you write about how you and Teddy met, got engaged, and married. People always love reading a good love story.

As far as Paddy goes, I think you've done a good job at telling us about him. You could tell us his quirky things.

Anonymous said...

don't forget that you can always tell funny work stories!!