
So they had some bounce houses at the Halloween Extravaganza. They had one that had a big slide that we thought it might be fun for Patrick to go down. Well, parents are allowed to assist or slide with their child if they are too small. I got the short end of the stick and took him on it. Let's just say those tunnels to get inside the thing are not made for adults. And I don't even think Paddy cared for the slide one way or the other.
Patrick has been walking a lot lately. Here is his walking video.
3 comments:
He's WALKING !!!!!!!!!!
Love, Dad
He's walking REALLY well! How sweet!
Owen sez: Hey Paddy, I know you're the star and all, but when I was cast as the Special Guest Star of "Life with Patrick," I was promised a Heather Locklear-type role, where I would be prominantly featured, especialy during Sweeps Month (November NaBloPoMo)!!! Where's my coverage? I may need to contact my agent for a renegotiation!!!
Post a Comment