I am SO SO SO SO bummed. I was uploading all my pictures from Paddy's birthday outings yesterday onto Picasa. Well, it said it had an error and it erased all my photos from the card. I got 4 pictures on the computer. 4 from Paddy's first birthday. ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG! Needless to say, I am going to do it my old way and then transfer them to Picasa from now on.
Well, we took Patrick to the Dallas World Aquarium yesterday during the day. He enjoyed it much more this time than the last! He liked the fish and we watched them feed the manatees. Later that day we met the Owen, Shea, and Jen at Chuck E. Cheese. He really had fun there and I had the BEST video of him climbing on the playground. But you won't see that...EVER! Maybe Teddy and I will take him this weekend and take some more pictures and pretend it is still his birthday.
Can you tell I am pissed???
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bummer. technology giveth and it also taketh away.
Think of it this way, you've probably got more pictures of Patrick's first year than all of us siblings combined. Plus none of the pictures can ever match the best camera ever, your mind. Of course that doesn't help your faithful blog readers...
go to google group and alt.comp.freeware and see if there is a photo recovery tool. dont re-use the sd card until you tried that tool. it might be able to un-erase it.
Post a Comment