Thursday, November 6, 2008
Paddy's Friend
My friend Jana, had a baby 7 weeks after Patrick was born. Eli was born with Down's Syndrome, he has a very mild case (no major organ damage as of yet, I hope that those are the correct terms to use). Jana and I have been trying to get the boys together more often. They have so much fun staring at each other and laughing. They like pat each other on the hand or touch each others face. They are so cute together. Patrick hasn't been around many kids that are really his size, so it is neat to see them interact. Jana is doing an amazing job with Eli. She has been lucky enough to stay home with him! Here is a picture of Patrick and Eli "chatting".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute. I hope Eli will continue to get better and can overcome whatever problem he has. He and Paddy seemed to enjoy being together!
Post a Comment