I have never wanted to plan a wedding. I have always wanted to go somewhere and have it all ready for me because I didn't want the stress to overpower the wedding itself. So Teddy's mom offered to plan the wedding for us in his hometown of Palm Desert. We were married at Desert Willow Golf Resort on May 22, 2005. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to! :) I remember every second of the wedding like it was yesterday. Both Teddy and I cried pretty much through the whole service. The reception was amazing as well. The only unfortunate part of it all was I was getting sick!

For our first honeymoon we went to Ventura/Santa Barbara. We had a lot of fun. We went fishing on Fisherman's Wharf in Santa Barbara, toured some wineries, ate some really good food, and just enjoyed our first few days as a married couple!

When we got back from our honeymoon, we had a reception here for all of our family and friends who weren't able to make it to the wedding. It was the party of the year! We hired an awesome local band, Lenny Nance & Network. It was a blast!

To Be Continued on November 19...
4 comments:
And Teddy wearing a flip-flop at the the country club where the wedding ceremony and reception took place, just before the ceremony. :-)
Dad
Why is it being continued on Nov 19???
You will have to tune in to see!! :)
OMG!!! Now Im waiting by the computer for more!!! Sure, first Im hooked by Dexter and now by The nugen's: in the begining! NEED MORE NOW MEL!! Do you like to torment your large fan base! I can't take it! Ill beat it out of you tomarrow! Sleep well! Bwaahaaa!
April
Post a Comment