BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This is not my post for today...Teddy is going to continue his story later today. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Hope your day is relaxing and happy. Just a couple of things I am thankful for...I am so thankful for Teddy, my best friend, who makes me feel so loved every day. I couldn't ask for a better father for Patrick or husband for myself. And especially thankful for Patrick, who has brought us so much more joy than we could have ever imagined. Hope he will continue to make us laugh for years to come.

So Happy Thanksgiving...eat lots of turkey for us today (we are celebrating on Sunday!) and have a good nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure why but I cannot leave a commmit on Stephanie's blog. Anyway I love reading everyone blogs and what you are thankful for. We are all blessed! I am so thankful for such wonderful children, who brought so much joy into my life. I am thankful for all my great grand children. I love each of you with all my heart!! Love Mom