Owen moved into his big boy room last weekend! Jen and I painted the walls with the colors he chose and he got to decorate with car clings. It looks really cute.
Great job on the room! It looks fantastic. Toby was walking in when I pulled up the photos and said "That's OWEN!" and then asked what's that about all the cars. And you can bet that he didn't miss the Thomas pillow on the bed! :-)
Thanks Steph - Melly is my room decorating guru -- I don't think I've painted a single space in our house that she hasn't helped with! Owen was very into Thomas when we finally got around to buying him new sheets, etc. for his toddler bed (we still mostly use the Pooh crib ones...), so we bought him a Thomas set. It is a little weird to have train stuff on a car bed, but he likes it! :)
We started this blog on a request from Mel's father who had to move to Denver for 9 months. He didn't want to miss Patrick and Parker growing up. Turns out we love posting on here. We have so many family members and friends that live far away that we want them to be a part of our everyday lives too. Hope you enjoy reading about and seeing Patrick and Parker grow up. Leave us a note every once in a while so we know your out there (I let the comments be from anonymous users so you don't have to create an account, but PLEASE leave us your name so we know who visited)!
Love,
Teddy and Mel
2 comments:
Great job on the room! It looks fantastic. Toby was walking in when I pulled up the photos and said "That's OWEN!" and then asked what's that about all the cars. And you can bet that he didn't miss the Thomas pillow on the bed! :-)
Thanks Steph - Melly is my room decorating guru -- I don't think I've painted a single space in our house that she hasn't helped with! Owen was very into Thomas when we finally got around to buying him new sheets, etc. for his toddler bed (we still mostly use the Pooh crib ones...), so we bought him a Thomas set. It is a little weird to have train stuff on a car bed, but he likes it! :)
Post a Comment