First this:

To which I responded:
"What are you sewing?"
Next I receive these two photos (sorry they are all a little blurry, but you can see how happy he is!):


He made Paddy a backpack out of an old insulated lunch sack. I almost cried it was so cute! That shows the kind of dad he is, he is a fantastic father to Paddy! He always involves him in everything he does, whether it be playing the guitar, cleaning the house, finger painting, ABC's, or whatever. He even MADE, not BOUGHT, him a backpack. Who does that?? My wonderful husband. You're the best baby! I love you!
Here are a couple close-ups of the backpack backpack!

3 comments:
Wonderful !!!!!
Awesome! Great job on that Teddy!
Sarah also loves Dora. She says "Map" when it's time and "Bah-pack" when time. It's adorable.
I love your blog. I wish I could be there to play. And, Bear, I always knew you'd be a great daddy. What a cute backpack! Are you packing lunch and going for adventures like you did when you were little?
Post a Comment