Tuesday, November 3, 2009
iPhone for Toddlers
It amazes me that my son, who is not even 2, can fully use my iPhone. I thought, until today, that the only thing he needed help navigating was the movies, because you have to go into the iPod, select videos, then select the movie. Well, he figured that out for himself today! He has a almost a whole page of games dedicated to him. Yes, they make multiple games specifically for toddlers. Of course they cost money, but people, ummm me, will buy them to occupy their kids when they need to be occupied. So all I have to do is hand him the phone. He opens it (slides it to unlock), find the page that his games are on (the last page out of 5), select the game he wants to play, and plays away. It is amazing! I tried to get a video of him from the beginning, but he gets too interested in the camera so he won't let me. But here are a couple pictures...the first is his page from the iPhone, I couldn't get a good picture of it, so it is a little blurry. Second picture is a sample of the Dora The Explorer game that he is currently really into. The third is him playing.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe like Owen, he'll need his own iTouch so he doesn't make phone calls before he is of age. :-)
dad
If you push the home and power button at the same time, it takes a screenshot of your phone.
Oh yeah, forgot about that function! I was thinking how do I get a clear picture!! Crazy me!
Post a Comment