Tomorrow my little munchkin turns 2. :( He has grown up so fast. He is so smart and talks nonstop. His favorite thing is to narrate everything he does, I don't know how "normal" that is for a 2 year old. From what I hear from others, he talks more and is more understandable than most 2 year olds. Who knows, all I know is he entertains us daily! He goes to the pediatrician on Monday for his 2 year check. Will let you know the results later.
Tonight we met some of my old friends from Kirby's. It was good to see them and catch up. I miss those girls! Rosie and Candice, thanks for the great conversation and for helping entertain Paddy! Can-he loves his Home Depot Construction Set...I will post some pictures soon!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy happy early birthday hug from me to Paddy via you! Opa
Post a Comment