BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

Paddy's Baby

Paddy is really into holding things like a baby these days. He loves to hold Cousin Eric, Cuddles and Rusty (they rarely let him hold them though) and his stuffed animals. He now likes me to wrap them up in blankets, so I swaddle them for him and he holds them like a baby. Gives them kisses, hugs, and loves to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to them. These are pictures of his new favorite "baby", his fox we got for him at the GWL.



Don't you just want to eat him up, he is so cute!! Let's hope this phase still holds out when we bring home the new baby. He is generally a pretty loving guy, so I don't think we will have too much to worry about.

On a side note, I went to the doctor today for check up and gestational diabetes testing. Check up went well. Baby's heartbeat is in the high 150's-low 160's. Belly measures right on track. The glucose drink on the other hand is so disgusting! When I was prego with Paddy, I failed the 1 hour test so I had to do the 3 hour test (you drink an even more concentrated glucose and get your blood drawn once an hour for 3 hours!), but passed that one. So keep your fingers crossed for good test results so I don't have to do the 3 hour one again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!
Love Mom