BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blog Block

I have nothing to write about. Complete blog block. Gotta get some ideas. Here was my day today:

Got up.
Got ready for work
Arrived at work...found out I had no patients in the morning
Got my crown recemented
Cleaned ATAC (mission trip) supplies
Went on a work Wal-Mart run
Went on a Cinemark and Blue Canyon gift card run
Unloaded above items back at work
Went home for lunch...had turkey and a baked potato
Played with Paddy
Went back to work
Saw a few patients
Put together our new xray processor
Came home
Played with Paddy
Went and got a massage...wish it was better
Came home
Ate dinner...corned beef and cabbage
Played with Paddy
Took a shower
Put Paddy to bed
Watching Biggest Loser and writing this BORING blog.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better...I will bug my coworkers for blogging ideas...Teddy was no help obviously.

2 comments:

Bugman said...

I wish my day involved playing with Paddy. Its 10pm and I'm still at work...

Brian in AK said...

You and me both. The evening is winding up, and I have no idea what to write. I'm seriously thinking about taking a zero on this one.