BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope each and every one of you have a fantastic Turkey Day!

I have been blessed to have the best husband and son (and growing baby) in the world. I am so thankful for them! I am also thankful for my family, and my friends who are like my family! I love you all!

Cuddles update:
Cuddles had 3 or 4 more seizures last night, each one progressively longer. She seems to only have them at night and is able to somewhat rest during the day when Paddy is not tugging on her. I called the vet and asked to have her put on anti-seizure medication until after the weekend when he can reassess her (he is out of town, but in touch with us). He agreed and we are waiting for someone from the office to call us so we can pick up her medicine. Luckily he cares almost as much as we do about Cuddles. So I will continue to keep you updated on her health. It is breaking my heart to see her in pain, I wish I could do more for her.

No comments: