BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

Teddy's story...

So I asked Teddy if he was going to finish his story he started last year, let's just say he said no. He said no one was interested in it so he didn't want to finish it. I told him everyone kept asking but he still won't do it. So I am going to tell you the small ending of the story as best I can...

So if you remember, Teddy and his brothers were eating yogurt and Bengy left the room for a moment. During that moment, Jamie told Teddy to put Bengy's pet pill bug (rolly polly) into his yogurt. So Teddy did because he was young and his older brother told him to. Well, Bengy came back and ate all his yogurt. Then Jamie and Teddy started interviewing him. They asked him how his yogurt tasted and if he liked it. Then they told him that he ate his pet. Bengy was so mad at them!! I think to this day, he still is somewhat mad about it! I don't remember if they got in trouble of not.

I wish I knew more details about the interview. Sorry for the let down! Maybe he'll truly finish the story someday, but I thought you waited long enough!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Teddy I have always wondered the ending!

The Nugen's said...

I would but you didn't leave your name :(

Living in Denver said...

Tell Teddy I am one of many who are interested in his past. Love, Dad